by Tom Suhrbur
Trump has many numerous outlandish statements during the Republican primary races. The millions of people who voted for him apparently believe that…
- “Having a low minimum wage is not a bad thing.”
- Climate change is “a global warming hoax.”
- The U.S. should abandon its non-proliferation policy and encourage Saudi Arabia, Japan and South Korea to develop nuclear arms (other nations then would likely want nukes too).
- President Obama was born in Kenya.
- Mexico will actually pay for Trump’s great wall along the U.S. border.
- Trump will deport 11 million people.
- Undocumented Mexicans entering the U.S. are mostly drug smugglers, criminals and rapists. He said: “And some, I assume, are good people.”
- There should be “a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what’s going on.”
- “Laziness is a trait in blacks.”
- Mocking a disabled reporter is ok.
- John McCain “is not a war hero.”
- On 9/11 in New Jersey City “thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.”
- Public bragging about his manly prowess is appropriate.
- Referring to women that he does not like as ‘bimbos’, ‘fat pigs’, ‘dogs’, ‘slobs’ and ‘disgusting animals’ is ok.
- Name-calling, vulgar language and sexual innuendo are appropriate public responses to critics by a presidential candidate.
- Trump’s countless flip-flops on issues and pandering to whatever audience he is addressing does not matter.
Will he make America great? Or not?
This list is just the tip of an iceberg of foul language, rumor-mongering, personal insults and utterly false statements made by Trump during the primaries.